Following last Monday´s public appearance by the President of the Andalucian Government, an extension of the anti-Covid-19 measures, until next December 10, 2020 has been announced.
The measurements are basically the same:
- Movement between municipalities will remain restricted to essential journeys (work, education, medical appointments, etc…) throughout the region.
- The night curfew will also remain as it is: 10pm – 7:am.
- Non-essential business will still have to close at 6pm, toy stores are extended until 8pm.
- Restaurants and bars must close at 6pm for on-site eating. Take away is extended until 9.30 pm.
- Groups of a maximum of 6 people per table in restaurant